Join Our Team
Why join the The Neighborhood Company at Keller Williams Columbia?
Our culture, coaching and systems allow you to thrive and build your business within our team.
Most agents struggle with lead generation. As a member of our team you will:
- Receive an average of 50 leads per month.
- Enjoy a complete lead and contact management system, so you’ll know exactly who to call every day.
- Get more buyer leads off every listing with our open house and FSBO programs.
- Have access to our Reverse Prospecting System – For any home, we can go to our database of thousands of buyers and pull a list of buyers looking for that exact type of home. Imagine presenting this list to a potential seller client. This is an extremely powerful tactic that will set you apart from top agents around the country, and we offer this to every agent on our team.
Here’s a Screenshot of our Lead Generation system.
- Our Marketing Director ensures that your listings are exposed to the widest audience of buyers and agents.
- Marketing Materials- Our tested listing presentation and buyer consultation packets give you everything you need to “Wow” potential clients. You’ll walk into every appointment confident that you can make a lifelong customer.
- Training- you’ll participate in sales meetings, where we review best practices and constantly adjust our scripts to convert more leads.
- Market Center Training- You’ll learn strategies for negotiation, lead follow-up, listing presentation and dialogue, and so much more!
- With our help, you’ll know exactly what to say in every situation.
Culture and Coaching
- You’ll participate in meetings to review prospecting numbers, contracts, closings and learn from others on the team.
- You’ll have one-on-one meetings to review your goals, leads, transactions, dialogue, long-term business objectives and questions that arise from specific client situations.
- Team Activities- You’ll get to participate in team celebrations and Keller Williams team events like Family Reunion, Mega Camp, and BOLD.
- We have an extremely supportive and close-knit team. You’ll never feel alone.
- Showing Assistants– These specialist agents can show homes so you can focus on higher-income activities.
- Listing Coordinator– Our Listing Coordinator will help the listing process go smoothly by handling listing paperwork, scheduling photos, cleaning, or anything else that needs to be done prior to listing, marketing listings, and requesting listing feedback from showing agents.
- Transaction Coordination– Once an offer is accepted, you’ll turn your client over to our Transaction Coordinator who will take the deal to closing, ensuring that all paperwork is handled, problems are prevented and your deal goes through on time.
- Sign Runners– You’ll never install a lockbox or put up your own yard sign. We take care of everything.
Systems & Strategies
- For newer agents, we know exactly what it takes to ramp up, attract clients, and start generating commissions.
- For experienced agents, we know exactly how to double and triple your business by plugging into our proven, flexible system.
- You’ll learn best practices for follow-up that turn internet leads into closed deals
- You’ll learn how to generate clients from your own sphere and build a database that brings repeat and referral business year after year, so you depend less on internet leads and prospecting.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!